Since the factory stock and backend of the SCAR platform provides no QD points, KDG developed the Kinetic Rear QD Point. Our reduced profile Rear QD point attaches in minutes with no dis-assembly of the rifle. It can be installed on either side of the rifle, and tightly hugs the rear lower HK style factory attachment loop. This is the ideal sling mounting point for those who prefer utilizing a single point QD mounted Sling but works equally well for those who wish to run a two-point sling off the rear of the receiver. Like our Front Ambi QD Point, the Rear QD point is rotation limited and keeps a factory OEM look to your SCAR.
- Works on all 7.62 and 5.56 SCAR models
- Black Anodized
- Mounts Directly to rear of scar receiver
- Easy Installation
- Solid billet construction machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Includes replacement screws
- Compatible with most industry standard QD sling swivels
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Non-Reflective Black Type III Hard-Coat Anodizing
- 100% Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.