Most shooters using the SCAR have struggled with different sling mounting solutions. The KDG Front Ambidextrous QD Sling mount is a deceivingly simple, superior designed solution for any SCAR 16 or 17 owner. The Front Ambi QD replaces the existing factory “HK” point piece with a QD mounting point on either side of the rifle. We specifically wanted a more rugged, streamlined mount that is failure proof and looks more like a factory part then a bulbous aftermarket accessory. You can be confident that the FAQP mount will outperform our competition. You will look at the lines and style of your rifle so well you’ll wonder why the SCAR wasn’t designed with it!
- Works on all 7.62 and 5.56 SCAR models WITH RECIPROCATING CHARGING HANDLES ONLY!
- Black Anodized
- Replaces existing plate and HK style sling loops with two QD mounts.
- Easy Installation and removal of existing plate
- Solid billet construction machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Uses Existing Factory Screws for less parts and ease of installation
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Non-Reflective Black Type III Hard-Coat Anodizing
- 100% Made in the USA
*** PLEASE BE AWRE THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK WITH NRCH MODEL SCARS****
***NRCH models coming soon***