Parker Mountain Machine is proud to be the First manufacturer to bring a Battery control device to the market for the SCAR Weapon systems. Much like the battery devices found on AR-15 weapon systems PMM’s BCD allows the shooter full control of the SCAR battery with minor movement of the trigger finger saving the shooter precious time during reloads and battery manipulation. Additionally, the BCD’s main paddle is larger with serrations for extra grip while engaging the Battery of the SCAR rifle traditionally. Machined out of 6061 aluminum then hard coated per military standards. The PMM BCD is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your rifle.
- Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard Hardcoat in FDE & black
- Mounting hardware and locktite included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple.
- None permanent modifications of rifle.
- Less than 1 oz with Hardware.
- Does not contact any critical components during use.